Friday, June 17
1st Show 12:00 pm
2nd Show 4:00 pm
Saturday, June 18
1st Show 1:00 pm
2nd Show 6:00 pm
2022-2023 Dance Season
Registration Open Now!!!
CGSD is a positive encouraging environment where students of all ages and abilities are welcomed. Here at CGSD we strive for excellence in the art of dance, while building a strong foundation of technique and creating lasting friendships. Dancers are not only students but family. Our studio truly becomes a home away from home.
All students must come to class dressed in appropriate dance attire relevant to the class they are attending.
- Leotards, Dance Shorts, Tank Tops, & Tights are all approved for class.
- There is not a specific color leotard required for recreational classes.
- Shorts, t-shirts, and jeans of any kind are not allowed.
- Hair must be worn away from face at all times, preferably in a ponytail or bun.
- Dance Shoes must be worn during class.
- This is for the safety of all students.
- Students without proper shoes may not be permitted to dance.
- Without proper shoes injury may occur.
- Pointe shoes are required when you take a pointe class.
- Failure to wear your pointe shoes during class will result in this privilege being taken away and you will be transferred to a regular ballet class.